This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

homey: "i'm sorry, but i'm not sure what you would like me to do"

Since the upgrade to 1.2.2 homey says this almost every time i issue a command.
Strange enough the command is issued anyway.
What could it be?

Comments

• JPeJPe Member
    edited April 2017
    pull the mains-plug, wait for 10-15 minutes, then re-insert the mains plug and let Homey start-up again,
    in this forum this called "PTP".

Edit: now I found that I have the same isue also sometimes (1.2.2.) @Athom please look into this.
  • Since the upgrade to 1.2.2 homey says this almost every time i issue a command.
    Strange enough the command is issued anyway.
    What could it be?

change your flow card to "a user said something" and fill the key words
    You can leave the AND column empty in most cases
  • And when u updated there was some notes there. Am sure very few read the notes but some do. 1 of the notes was:

Note: if you have Flows that use `When Anything was said` together with `And Logic contains`, please update them to use the `When Something was said containing` card.
  • JPeJPe Member
    Thanks @Rocodamelshe , that did the trick, glad that some people do read the notes and this discussion <3  
  • And when u updated there was some notes there. Am sure very few read the notes but some do. 1 of the notes was:

Note: if you have Flows that use `When Anything was said` together with `And Logic contains`, please update them to use the `When Something was said containing` card.
    Yep, thanks.