This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Red ring - please help

I have my Homey almost a year now. And until a month ago I was very happy with it.
A month ago my Homey stopped working. I contacted Athom and send it in for repair. They concluded that the cable was broken, so they send me my Homey back with a new cable. After unboxing my own Homey there was however a new problem. Red ring of death....
I tried the recovery with the Mac of my father. I probably didn't do it right because I couldn't get Homey in recovery modus. Red ring kept coming back. So I contacted Athom again and send my Homey away again. They promised me to fix it quickly and that they would return my Homey before the weekend. Hmmm, they indeed didn't say which weekend. I had to wait for two weeks. :-(
But today I finally received my Homey. After having missed my Homey for a month now, I couldn't wait to plug 'm in again. But oh no ...... again a red ring.

Please is there someone in the vicinity of Houten who can help me bring my Homey back to life?

Comments

• AnnemarieAnnemarie Member
    edited April 2017
    Hi! We would love to replace your Homey. Please send me an email with your address so we can send a new Homey and a postNL ticket for this one. We love to investigate why the software reset didn't work for your Homey.

Annemarie
  • Well done @Annemarie