This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Do you want to keep the lights on.

Hi Guys!

I am currently having a small issue with my flow for the Hall below at the door (Gang). 

The thing i would like to manage is to have the lights turn on for 30 seconds once movement is noticed. (in the end i would like to use the timer app Countdown but i do not understand yet how to) Controling the lights in the app works fine until movement 
Now the following happens the flow works but homey always ask if i want to keep the lights turned on after movement is triggered.
(Wil je dat het licht aan blijft?) 

Why does homey ask if i want to keep the lights on?  And how to i prevent it from happening? 

This is my setup: 
1x  Fibaro Multi sensor (motion sensor)
1x KaKu AWMR-230

And this might be important to share:  i have no normal lights added to the device list, my Xiaomi Yeelights only work with ITFFF

Thanks for your time and effort in advanced.

Comments

• Can you show some screenshots from your flow(s)? 

• FloodnlFloodnl Member
    edited March 2017
    Sure but its a really simpel one. 

the last 'zet uit' has a 30sec timer
  • glijieglijie Member
    edited March 2017
    @Floodnl
    ÿou never made a flow with such a question "Wil je dat het licht aan blijft?" in the past? 
  • You probably made a flow,

Gang licht aan -> dan vragen of gang licht aan moet blijven of dat hij weer uit moet gaan.
  • i might have done so un aware, i removed the flow above and started over and it's solved. 

thanks guys