This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Flows Roller Shutter

Can somebody please post a flow where rollershutters are wheater dependent managed ?
Or, anyone other ideas?

Comments

• +1 This afternoon I installed my 1st Fibaro roller shutter module, all suggestions are welcome  :)
  • glijieglijie Member
    edited March 2017

install Weather Undeground and set right settings

To set the WU-wind variable , TEST one flow without a card in the AND column or make a BL varable "true/false" and use that one
  • Good suggestion, I can certainly use this since I don't have rollershutters but screens instaed and they are more fragile. 

A few questions:
    - the value 15 / 20 is this m/sec or km/hour?
    - I also have a status option "stil" with the fibaro module, what does it mean? Do nothing? What is the use?
  • RuudvB said:
    Good suggestion, I can certainly use this since I don't have rollershutters but screens instaed and they are more fragile. 

A few questions:
    - the value 15 / 20 is this m/sec or km/hour?
    - I also have a status option "stil" with the fibaro module, what does it mean? Do nothing? What is the use?
    - it is in Km/hour,
    - I have somfy's, when somfy is running and i use still then the somfy stops, When I use still without the somfy is running then the blind goes to the favorite position.

• @glijie
    Thanks, I will test.
  • obeliksobeliks Member
    edited March 2017
    Why 20 km/h?
    And, what are your triggers to put the roller shutters down?
  • obeliks said:
    Why 20 km/h?
    And, what are your triggers to put the roller shutters down?
    I only use it to trigger the screens up. My screens can only handle a certain ammount of wind or they can rupture.
    if I want them down I use the App or remote control.