This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

App store down

Nice,
Installed my Homey yesterday evening and now i want to add some more apps but the app store is down ;-)

What is the correct way to report to Athom that the app store is down?

Comments

• diansdians Member
    KikkerX10 said:
    Nice,
    Installed my Homey yesterday evening and now i want to add some more apps but the app store is down ;-)

What is the correct way to report to Athom that the app store is down?
    Already send an e-mail (support@athom.com) Booked under ticket request (2726) 
  • Hi! @KikkerX10 and @dians, thank you for reaching out! We're working on getting it back up online as we speak. Hopefully, we're up and running in a short while and you can continue setting up your Homey!
  • diansdians Member
    Annemarie said:
    Hi! @KikkerX10 and @dians, thank you for reaching out! We're working on getting it back up online as we speak. Hopefully, we're up and running in a short while and you can continue setting up your Homey!
    Great @Annemarie, Just an suggestion .... The Athom status page may needed another monitoring trigger because the app store website is up but it doesn't work i.e the backend systems has issues ;-)
  • @dians @JeroenVollenbrock  already implemented additional monitoring triggers to prevent reccurence:

Message on slack:
    jeroenvollenbrock [9:23 AM] 
    I've set some additional monitoring triggers to ensure this won't happen again. Have a nice weekend! :)
  • ModBreak:
    This post / discussion is deprecated and therefore closed.
    Please search the forum for a recent discusstion. 
    For questions or if someone disagrees, please contact me or one of the Community moderators.

This discussion has been closed.