This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Simulate double click

My Qubino flush 2 relay doesn't have a double click flow trigger card yet. Hence I tried to simulte a double click using a countdown timer. Unfortunately I have not been succesful at getting it to work. Any suggestions to make this work?

Comments

• 0burner00burner0 Member
    edited February 2017
    I know that for Fibaro you have to readd the device.

NL: Voor fibaro kwam er een update uit en toen moest je het device ff verwijderen en weer toevoegen.
    Mogelijk geld dat ook voor Qubino.

Dan kan je bij IF hem veranderen naar dubbelklik.
  • no not for Qubino, also not after the update. I checked that.
  • I've tried the same for the hue dimmer remote and it didn't work too..  
  • casedacaseda Member
    edited February 2017
    unless the qubino can be turned off and then turn on again within that second, it will never happen.
    it is very hard (practically impossible) to implement that to a device that has no "input activated" option, only an on and off state. the state changes to slow for that.
    you might time the off to on to off state timing, and use that timing as countdown (will be more then 1 second..) but you will need 2 flows at least.
    1 [if] turned on [then] set countdown to whatever seconds it takes
    2 [if] turned off [and] that countdown is running [then] activate what ever you want with double click
    keeping in mind that also that second flow can trigger later if another z-wave devices comes in between with data

with the hue dimmer it is even worse (completely impossible until zigbee gets activated/implemented), since it is getting polled from the bridge every 7.5 seconds. and only can change states, so you need at least a timer of 15 seconds (that makes a minimal trigger possibility of 7.6 seconds!, and max of 15 seconds)