This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Blinds, curtains etc.

I do  hav eseveral curtains, blinds, winscreens and sunscreens connected to homey, (I use both KAKU and Fibaro switches), my problems is wheatever I say: "gordijnen open" or "rolluik open" etc, they will ALL open .... this is not what I want, I changed the names of the devices, which apparently does not work.
I suspect there is a generic assignment of the command to "up down" switches, ddo more people have this issue, and  how toovercome this? (Yes it helps when use the room designation) but for the  blinds, I useally want to close all of them together, but now my windscreen in the garden and sunscreen also close :(

Comments

• Does it happen also when you use the zone?
    'Open gordijnen in slaapkamer' for example?

This should get better in the new firmware v1.2.0, then you should be able to use the name of the device instead of only the zone it's in.
  • no it doesn't :  '"(Yes it helps when use the room designation)" I meant the zone ... 
    Problem is When I wan to close only all blinds (not curtain, sunscreen and also not the windscreen I have to command all seperate ... :( 
    I would like to determain seperately the curtain, etc so I can close all curtains, all blinds etcetera without activating the others ...