This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Fibaro Double switch FGS-223 (Power consumption) Not work

Beste, ik heb een (FGS-223, Double Switch 2) toegevoegd en de rechtse schakelaar (Q2) geeft geen goed stroomverbruik weer , (blijft op een waarde hangen) of hij nou aan of uit staat. Komt hier nog een update voor ??

Dear, I have added a FGS-223 Double Switch 2 and the right switch (Q2) gives no good display of the power consumption, (hang on value), whether he's on or off. How can I fix this? Or do I need to wait for a new update?

Comments

• i have the same, but @caseda claims it could be a fibaro firmware bug.
    just after adding the device it works, but only for a short time. whenever the s1/q1 works like it should...

• I don't have the time fully debug this issue, I have mine already behind the switch without using q2 output, so little cumbersome to test right now.  

Now that there is a debug log in the zwave settings. 
    Could you take a look if anything comes in on "multilevel sensor command class" of that node, when you switch the q2 output on and off with a couple seconds of pause in between so it has time to receive the values.
    There have been more issues with q2 like reports of the wattage and kWh on several devices. 

I did receive values when creating the driver, but that was only tested on short periodes of time, and constant on/off with the app
  • i will have a look