This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

TAGS/DEVICES status synchronization Homekit <> Homey

Hello, can somebody confirm that switching (Philips Hue) lights off via the apple homekit app isn't updating the on/off status of the lights in Homey, at least the tags?

When the lights are turned on by Homey (sensor, manually, etc) the tags in a flow displays aangezet: true which is good. But when I switch off the lights via the Apple homekit (swipe up dialog on the homescreen) the tag isn't updated and Homey still thinks the light is on? The same for the devices section, Homey is showing the incorrect status.

Thanks,

Regards Ingmar

Comments

• I just noticed that the light status isn't updated when using the HUE app either. As far as i can remember it has worked.

• JschuetzJschuetz Member
    edited February 2017
    I think homey is using a pull method against the hue bridge. 
  • As far as I know it was working before, but that's why am checking with you guys...it's breaking my flows now <span>:-1:</span>
  • Jschuetz said:
    I think homey is using a pull. 

ok, but when is it pulling then? :-)
  • Last friday the HUE app was updated, maybe that update causes this problem.
  • ingmaringmar Member
    edited February 2017
    ispaapen said:
    Last friday the HUE app was updated, maybe that update causes this problem.

But is the hue bridge itself also updated? Because I always use the IOS homekit app as it is quicker and easier to use (instead of the homey app). With the homekit app same results as with the hue app.
  • Bridge is not updated. The Homey HUE app was updated last Friday
  • I am wondering if the status is even updated when you use for example a wall switch. I guess it would only work when use the switch with homey and then homey sends an on/off signal to the lights instead of direct communication.
  • ispaapenispaapen Member
    edited February 2017
    As far as i can remeber it worked. Turn on the light using the Philips HUE app also updated the light status in Homey.
    Seems more is broken since the last update https://apps.athom.com/app/nl.philips.hue

• hmm great... I will add the link to this topic as well... Hope it will get fixed soon. thanks
  • After last update 2.2.3 it's working again! case closed