This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Internal flow library

Is it an idea to have an app for a 'self-made-flow library'. So you don't have to speak to the homey, but you can pick a flow from the library and send it as a message(FB-message or telegram) to the homey. So the homey can start the speech-flows on an alternative way (for the time being, until speech-recognition is fully operational <span>:wink:</span>)

Comments

• This is already possible. You can create a virtual device (i.e. KaKu or Better Logic boolean with a blitflip-device) and use that as a trigger to start a flow:

The flow which you want to run (in my case called "lampaan"):

• Ok thanx. What i really mean is a kind of a menu in an app, where you can pick your flow you want to start. Maybe that's possible too?
  • You can think about making a new 'room' in your house, throw a few bit-flip devices in there, and use the Homey app of that room as a menu.
    Alternatively, take a look at HomeyDash, in which you can choose which (virtual) devices you want to show on a screen.
  • Thanx, i will take a look at that.