This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Unable to drag text tag from trigger to logic block in flows

Hi all,
I am unable the recreate the common flow example in which a phrase picked up by the microphone is used in a logic function to trigger an action. The procedure of creating the flow is described here: https://www.athom.com/en/support/KB000007/.

Step 3 describes how to add the logic block and insert the tag by dragging it from the trigger to the placeholder in the logic block.

For the life of me I am unable to drag the (black) tekst tag across the trigger to the empty tag in the logic block. I think I have tried every possible way to drag the tag :-/ The tag "wiggles" when I select and attempt to drag it, but I can't move it.

I am using version 1.0.2 of the desktop application, but I get the same result from the webinterface (firefox). I have enabled the microphone, I can make homey listen, say something, trigger flows using time or for instance the NFC function, but not using speech input.

Any thoughts on what's going wrong here?

Thanks in advance,

Regards, Anne

Comments

• anne said:

For the life of me I am unable to drag the (black) tekst tag across the trigger to the empty tag in the logic block. I think I have tried every possible way to drag the tag :-/ The tag "wiggles" when I select and attempt to drag it, but I can't move it.

What exactly happens when you try to drag it?  You get the transparent tag with the 'not allowed' symbol on top of it?
  • anne said:
    Hi all,
    I am unable the recreate the common flow example in which a phrase picked up by the microphone is used in a logic function to trigger an action. The procedure of creating the flow is described here: https://www.athom.com/en/support/KB000007/.

Step 3 describes how to add the logic block and insert the tag by dragging it from the trigger to the placeholder in the logic block.

I am using version 1.0.2 of the desktop application, but I get the same result from the webinterface (firefox). I have enabled the microphone, I can make homey listen, say something, trigger flows using time or for instance the NFC function, but not using speech input.

Any thoughts on what's going wrong here?

Thanks in advance,

Regards, Anne

Same problem here,
    I found a workaround for it by minimize and maximize your desktop app everytime before you drag the tag.

• Maybe u can also try the Chrome browser and see if it works?
  • Albert's workaround works for me too! After clicking the 'maximize' / 'restore down' icon on the window border I am able to drag the tag.

Thanks! :)
  • I should add that Rocodamelshe's suggestion works as well, in Chrome I can drag the tags with no problem at all (despite the warning about using a browser ;) ).
  • Just ignore the warning. Not using the app here, just Chrome.
    anne said:
    I should add that Rocodamelshe's suggestion works as well, in Chrome I can drag the tags with no problem at all (despite the warning about using a browser ;) ).