This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Dooya motors

The Brel Motors app also works for the Dooya brand motors.

I got my custom made blinds from AliExpress wich was a gamble but it worked out great and it's extra cool to be able to use Homey to control them. 

Comments

• The Brel Motors app also works for the Dooya brand motors.

I got my custom made blinds from AliExpress wich was a gamble but it worked out great and it's extra cool to be able to use Homey to control them. 
    Great! I have now connected my Dooya curtain motors DT360E and indeed Brel app works like a charm. 

Thanks for sharing Thijs! 
  • Sounds very good!

I'm looking into getting my curtains automated. When I compare several options the Forest shuttle seems the most quiet/best product at the moment. How do you value the Dooya/Brel system in comparison?

I found a nice install video on the Dooya: 
    It looks good, how about noise?

Any suggestions when buying via Aliexpress? Which seller did you use? Do you care to elaborate?
  • viixviix Member
    The Brel Motors app also works for the Dooya brand motors.

Great! I have now connected my Dooya curtain motors DT360E and indeed Brel app works like a charm. 

Thanks for sharing Thijs! 
    I have the Dooya DT82TV version of the motor using the same Dooya DC2760 RF remote but the brel motors app only shows the single button remote. how did u got it to work?