This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Fibaro wall plug not seen by wizard

This is probably asked hundreds of times, but cant find an answer. So here it goes...

My wallplug was working fine with Homey, until I did a factory reset of Homey. After that the Homey add device wizard doens't see the Fibaro wallplug anymore, so I can't add it. Already tried to reset the wallplug (yellow menu item), but that doens't help. Anyone?

Comments

• Fibaro stuff needs to be removed. Also if you did a factory reset : Go to Settings : Zwave : remove device... then 3 times press the button on youre wall plugg.... After you see it has been deleted, you can Add it again
  • djeskodjesko Member
    edited December 2016
    I did update my plugs but cannot see any difference  

Opps wrong topic 
  • Fibaro stuff needs to be removed. Also if you did a factory reset : Go to Settings : Zwave : remove device... then 3 times press the button on youre wall plugg.... After you see it has been deleted, you can Add it again
    I don't see the device at all, so how can I remove it? And if I press the button three times, it just turns de plug on and of and on again. How does that help me?
  • casedacaseda Member
    edited December 2016
    either remove is from Homey's settings -> z-wave -> [remove a device] (like @JurgenHuijbregts already told), the device does not have to be included in homey for that, it will just initiate the reset command.

or the wallplug itself by holding the button until the LED is glowing yellow, release and press it again shortly to activate the firmware reset of the sensor itself, when done resetting it will flash red shortly
  • I tried both. Like I said, when I press the button three times it just turns the wall plug on, off and on again. I already reset the plug to factory defaults through the process you describe. It confirmed it by turning red.

• casedacaseda Member
    edited December 2016
    you need to press the button 3 times within 1-1,5 second, which is quite fast, there is indeed the possibility it turns on or off, but that should not matter
  • Aha, that might help! I'll try that, tnx!
  • if 3 times just won't work try keep pressing the button rapidly (more then 3 times) until homey found the module
  • It worked! Tnx.
This discussion has been closed.