This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

iOS app back again!

Just updated the iOS app to v1.3.1 at my ancient Ipad v9.3.5. It's working as never before, after a comatose period of several weeks.
Great, thanks!

Comments

• No problems before
    installed 1.3.1 still no problems ;-)

• @Peao I know that topic but my small contribution was just to underline that the bug in the app (for users of older iOS versions like myself) is solved now.
    And, by-the-way as I said, it was not a recent new problem, at least at my side.
  • close, but no sigar, app starts up but no devices shown, all rest within app works well. Did remove and re-install app in iPad and PTP on homey.
  • Did you kill the app and restart it?
  • And select the correct room. I keep forgetting that I have to select the room before I can see any devices...
  • done that, restarted and no rooms to select from.....
  • B1B2 said:
    done that, restarted and no rooms to select from.....
    What is youre Homey firmware version??
  • B1B2 said:
    close, but no sigar, app starts up but no devices shown, all rest within app works well. Did remove and re-install app in iPad and PTP on homey.
    This may be caused by a bug in Homey itself that has been fixed in Homey version 1.0.4 (and higher). What Homey version are you running?
  • B1B2 said:
    close, but no sigar, app starts up but no devices shown, all rest within app works well. Did remove and re-install app in iPad and PTP on homey.
    This may be caused by a bug in Homey itself that has been fixed in Homey version 1.0.4 (and higher). What Homey version are you running?
    Indeed... Homey 1.0.3. The app does not crash anymore on iPad 3g iOS 9.3.5, but no devices are shown.
  • B1B2B1B2 Member
    edited December 2016
    V 1.0.1
  • installed V 1.0.5 on Homey, iPad app works again, all devices are shown.