This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Fibaro FGS-213 switch with momentary switch

I have a Fibaro FGS-213 switch connected to a pulschakelaar (momentary switch, pressed ON, release OFF). In devices I have selected the momentary switch and send scenes with S1 en S2 when pressed once. Now when I make a flow with the card "S1 switched" or S2 switched" nothing happens. When I select the card "turn on" of "turned off" then it works. Any ideas?

Comments

• Already told it on slack to the one that copied the question over there, but here is a copy of my answer:

The scene activation might not be implemented properly, at least it's not fully implemented in the fgs-213.
    i'm going to look at this, since i really need it fully implemented for where i want my fgs-213 (and fgs-223)
    but don't know when yet, little bit busy with stuff i want to fix first. and a small side project that took a little longer then expected :sweat_smile:
    but i think before the end of next week (not upcoming week, but the one after)
  • caseda said:
    Already told it on slack to the one that copied the question over there, but here is a copy of my answer:

The scene activation might not be implemented properly, at least it's not fully implemented in the fgs-213.
    i'm going to look at this, since i really need it fully implemented for where i want my fgs-213 (and fgs-223)
    but don't know when yet, little bit busy with stuff i want to fix first. and a small side project that took a little longer then expected :sweat_smile:
    but i think before the end of next week (not upcoming week, but the one after)
    That explains a lot ;-)

Thanks! 
  • I have one more question. In the devices you can select when a scene is triggered. For example, when pushed once, twice, etc.. But is it also possible to select multiple triggers? For example: when pushed once then set light 1, when pushed twice set light 2.
  • That is exactly what I mean with full implementation :wink: 
  •  :) 
  • any update on this? i got myself a fgs-213, pressing once works goodish, long press or 2x press doesnt.
  • casedacaseda Member
    edited April 2017
    using the double press at least twice a week so it's not the app's fault. (and has been implemented for a few months now)

you say goodish for pressing once, so not every time? then it's probably a range error
    or didn't you change the settings to momentary (korstondig) switch attached, by default it's on toggle
  • MarcelKuijperMarcelKuijper Member
    edited April 2017
    There was a flaw in my flow, works perfectly now with pressing once, but pressing twice doesnt flip my boolean.
     BTW its connected to s1 on a single switch fgs213
  • could you look into the z-wave log in the settings if there comes in anything when you double press
  • It does receive something when i double press, i beleve this states a dubble press: Decapsulated frame from COMMAND_CLASS_SECURITY to COMMAND_CLASS_CENTRAL_SCENE, data 0x032f0301

and this with a single press: Decapsulated frame from COMMAND_CLASS_SECURITY to COMMAND_CLASS_SWITCH_BINARY, data 0x0300

• Looking at the data line then it should work just fine for you.
    03 = hexidecimal -> decimal = 3 (Scene Notification)
    2f = hexidecimal -> decimal = 47 (= amount of scenes coming in since last reset)
    03 = hexidecimal -> decimal = 3 (= Key Pressed 2 times)
    01 = hexidecimal -> decimal = 1 ( = Button 1 pressed)

how long ago have you added the switch, before january 2017?
    edited April 2017
    Yesterday, Well it only should Flip a boolean and it doesnt work :p 
  • and it does flip the boolean when you test the flow?
    edited April 2017
    Hmm, when i test the flow the boolean flips.
    Now the strange thing is when i test my switch now it works. This was not happening before the manual test.

Havend seen this behaviour before to be honest but i guess its solved now :)