This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Homey offline

Hello,

Suddenly my Homey became offline. Android app is not working and also trying to connect through my.athom.com is not working at all. I restarted my Homey several times, without luck. Any idea?

Comments

• Perhaps PTP (pull the plug) for a moment. Can you reach Homey on it's internal ip?
  • No problem on this side. Did'nt you lost your wifi connection? Did you give homey a static ip ?
    You could try to to turn Homey upside down, wait for the countdown and turn back. Now start the setup procedure again but without wiping your setting and flow.
  • Hi Martijn!

Is your homey available via the local ip? You can ask Homey's IP address if you don't know the address.
    "What is your local IP address?"
  • If you are not on your local network: I had the same issue. Homey was offline and the app was not working, when I came home it all worked again. It took a few days, but Homey automagically came back online (also when I'm not connected to my home network).