This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

iOS Update

sinds laatste iOS App update krijg ik mijn devices niet meer op mijn iPad zichtbaar, enkel maar op mn iPhone.

Comments

• I had the same problem before. I de-installed the app and installed the new version.
  • The same issue here. So I uninstalled the app from my Ipad and went to the appstore for installing the "new version". But, no Homey-app to be found at all. It simply didnot exist anymore. Anyone an idea? Remark: I saw afterwards (so too late) at Athom's supportpage that only the link to the Android playstore is clickable, the iOS-link is not (anymore?).
  • Strange, still shows up here. 
    Does the link below work?
  • In THE top left corner of THE app store app select 'only iPhone apps', standard it is set to 'only ipad apps'
  • wingiewingie Member
    edited November 2016
    Reinstalled the app and could fill in my email address and password but after that the app crashes again on ios 8.4
  • @wingie tnx. I missed that devils detail. By-the-way, after installing exactly the same happens to me as you reported: crash directly after login. iOS 9.3.5 in use 
  • wingie said:
    Reinstalled the app and could fill in my email address and password but after that the app crashes again
    For the info: I'm using iOS 10.1.1 on iPad
  • @HansieNL that could be the difference. My older Ipad 2 cannot be updated to v10.x. I should ask Sinterklaas for a new one  :D
  • JanH said:
    @HansieNL that could be the difference. My older Ipad 2 cannot be updated to v10.x. I should ask Sinterklaas for a new one  :D
    If I win the lottery I'll get you a new iPad  ;)
  • My ipad air 2 can be updated but I don't want to because there is no jailbreak yet and need this for Kodi. Use my ipad a lot to watch series and movies while lying in bed
  • @HansieNL great, promise! Tnx in advance  :)
  • HansieNL said:
    I had the same problem before. I de-installed the app and installed the new version.
    But did it work?
  • HansieNLHansieNL Member
    edited November 2016
    SdR said:
    HansieNL said:
    I had the same problem before. I de-installed the app and installed the new version.
    But did it work?
    Yes, It's working now.
  • Tried ot but App keeps crashing now on iPad
  • Here same issue after update, used to control my lights via IPad, that's not possible anymore. Every home automation system needs an app that works good on tablet, same tablet on which you do all your other daily stuff. Hope Homey get's us back soon the app version that works on all iPads.
  • B1B2 said:
    Here same issue after update, used to control my lights via IPad, that's not possible anymore. Every home automation system needs an app that works good on tablet, same tablet on which you do all your other daily stuff. Hope Homey get's us back soon the app version that works on all iPads.
    Amen to that