This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Logitech Z-5500 Digital thx

hi guys the is this video of a guy walking in and starting the plex thing and the z-5500 works with it but when i try to ad this device it wont reconize the system and wants me to put in the remote manually here is the problem i don't have the remote anymore is there some way to get around this???

Comments

• Not sure how it will help but I have the same audio system. No it's not in the database but I have been able to 'learn' individual buttons. Other option is to get a harmony hub and use that. It's definitely in their database and that's how I've been using it. Doubtful Athom wth ever get their database as comprehensive as Logitechs. Was just going to use it for a stop gap initially until homey ir was functioning properly but looks like it will be a long time before the functionality is really useable if at all
  • U can use the Logitech Harmony hub. This can be controlled from Homey.
  • Yep, just save the headache and get a harmony hub, then use the harmony hub app and controll devices with ease.
  • problem there is i soled the echo together with the harmony hub snik snik beetje spijt van

This discussion has been closed.