This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Hue completely dissapeared?

Today suddenly my hue lights didn't respond anymore. First I thought maybe my dhcp assigned a different IP to the bridge but when checking the flow I noticed the bridge and all the lights were completely gone? Also in every flow (and that are quite a few) they are gone... How can this be???

Comments

• Is the app still running?
  • Well,

It's mentioned in storage (4.03 mb), and in the app listing, but there is a red exclamation mark over it. When clicking it an box comes up with;

Stack trace: False
    Exit code: Null

So something is going on I guess :neutral: 
  • If you install the current experimental version, it should be fixed. There is a bug in combination of the current stable and the latest Hue app version.
  • If u don't wanna go experimental:
    Disable the Hue app. wait a minute and the enable it again.
    U have to do that once a day but it will work then for almost a day.
    Dont trow away the app, no use. Just disable/enable to the right of the app with the little checkboxes
  • Well ok, I will try the suggestions. But everything was working fine for months... If it ain't broke, don't fix it.. Now I have to re-create many many flows. Since Homey is on the consumer market by now I'm wondering if this the right strategy.. There should me much more testing before updating anything...

• Installing the app Flow Backups can hopefully help you in the future.
  • Thanks HansieNL, didn't know that existed.. 
  • Thanks HansieNL, didn't know that existed.. 
    Thx the developer not me  ;)
  • @jimmy_zeropm ;That's a bit of a short thinking: Philips also produces new firmware so Homey has to adapt too....
  •  Now I have to re-create many many flows.
    When you disable/enable the app your lights will appear again, and your flows will be fixed automatically
  • @jimmy_zeropm ;That's a bit of a short thinking: Philips also produces new firmware so Homey has to adapt too....
    I agree, but still, it shouldn't be like this way. Not from a consumer perspective that is. Anyway, I'm up and running again and so fat so good. Still very happy with homey though ;-)