This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

audio receiver ir

Hello I want to buy an audio receiver (with internet radio), but which audio receivers are supported with Homey I.R.? I can't find a database from homey, where can I find this database, or does someone has an audio receiver which is supported by Homey?

Comments

• Hello I want to buy an audio receiver (with internet radio), but which audio receivers are supported with Homey I.R.? I can't find a database from homey, where can I find this database, or does someone has an audio receiver which is supported by Homey?
    @johan_kreeft In theory homey is able to recreate ALL I.R.  Alas the function isn't all that great yet. The range is poor and at the receiving end there are also some complaints. That said, Athom is now focusing on I.R improvement to be released in 1.1.0 and further. For the moment you just have to keep your fingers crossed :wink: 
  • ...although most receivers capable of internet radio, should be able to be controlled by a network. If there's no app in the app-store, surething  this app can control it :  HTTP request flow card - 
  • Really, look for a radio which can be controlled through a more modern way of controlling...