This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

RF Remotes

Hi,

Lately I've been busting my head and reading as much as I can about RF remotes and transmitters. I want to use homey instead of my RF remote, only the problem is that there's no app in the appstore for that. I'd like to change that but I'm no coder and I do this in my spare time. I know how code is supposed to look down to the semicolons but I lack the skills to create an app in homey. The only thing I do have is contact with the factory directly and they gave me a lot of information. Could someone tell me where to start or even help me solve my problem? This is what I have thus far:

Frequency: 433.92MHz.
1. Starting: high level is 5ms, low level is 0.6ms 2. "1"bit: high level is 0.6ms, low level is 0.2ms 3. "0"bit: high level is 0.2ms, low level is 0.6ms

4. Data frame: consist of 8 bytes (64bits): Starting + 8 bytes Structure:

Mark head (1 byte)+local address(3 bytes)+channel number (2 bytes)+command code (1 byte)+check sum (1 byte)

(send from high to low)
Details:
[1]:Mark head, fixed value:0xa3。

[2-4]:Local address, [2] is high value, [3] is middle byte, [4] is low byte。 ( if local number is 0x123456, then [2]=0x12, [3]=0x34, [4]=0x56 )

[5-6]:Channel number,

[5]:D4--D0 stand for the 5th to 1st selected situation, Dx=1 selected, =0 unselected。 D7—D5 failed。

(if [5]=0x12, means the 5th and 2nd are selected, 5th group control command code is 0x1f) [6]:fixed value 0x00,meaningless。

[7:Command code, up, down, stop, up dot-moving,down dot-moving,programme,delete, and direction transferring command

Up 0x0B
Programme: 0X53 (Press CODE button <1S)

Dot-moving for up 0x8B Down 0x43
Dot-moving for down 0xc3 Stop 0x23

Dot-moving for stop 0x24
Direc�on transferring 0x4B(standby) Locked/dot-moving transferring 0x30(standby) Study beginning 0x50
Delete 0x2B (Press CODE button >7S)

Study beginning 0x55(Supply power for 500MS,press and hold UP button for 2S then send the signal)

Set the limited for up 0X1A (UP+STOP)

Set the limited for down 0X2A (DOWN+STOP) 0X6A (UP+DOWN)

Adjusting the limit 0X3A (UP+DOWN >5S)
Adding new code 0X4A (UP+DOWN >1S)
Setting confirmation 0X5A (Press STOP button >2S,the command is for direction transferring

before limit setting)
UP button programming 0X55 (Press UP button >3S)

[8]:Check sum, the sum for 2--7

5. Dot-moving and locked transmitting theory
86 series transmit theory: Transmitting the up/down command firstly, release the up (down)

button when they are not reaching the long pressing time (please refer to the instructions), then transmitting the dot-moving command, if release the up (down) reaches the limit pressing time, then transmit the up (down) command.

89C55 transmitting theory:transmitting the dot-moving for up (dot-moving for down) command firstly, release the up (down) when they are not reaching the long pressing time (please refer to the instructions), then transmitting the dot- moving for stop command, if release the up (down) reaches the limit pressing time, then transmit the up (down) command. 

This discussion has been closed.