This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

[Published] ANWB Traffic information (0.4.8)

2»

Comments

• Title: ANWB File Information
    What would be the expectation for English speaking people.  :)

Good work!
  • @WRos it's a traffic app for Dutch roads.
  • @WRos  thanks for pointing that out. Fixed the title.
  • I've made a flow: when someone wakes up and there is traffic on a certain road, read traffic information from this 1 road. Result: homey reads all the traffic information for 10 minutes long.

• WillemD said:
    I've made a flow: when someone wakes up and there is traffic on a certain road, read traffic information from this 1 road. Result: homey reads all the traffic information for 10 minutes long.

Hi WillemD, I will take a look at as soon as I can. Probably this weekend.
  • Took some time but I just updated the github repository and send the update for review to athom. If you know how to install apps using the CLI please download the source from github and install it. The issue should be fixed now.
  • How does Homey find out that "someone woke up / iemand werd wakker"?
  • Make a flow or tell the phone you're awake #off-topic
  • Is it possible to also add the direction? So I could only hear the traffic information about the A4 in direction of Amsterdam and not Leidschendam?
  • Munnik said:
    Is it possible to also add the direction? So I could only hear the traffic information about the A4 in direction of Amsterdam and not Leidschendam?
    I did a quick peek in the results that are returned and I think it would be possible. I will take a look at it