This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Alecto ADB-17 doorbell

Does anyone add succesfully the Alecto a ADB-17 doorbell, with Homey? Homey don't do anything when i try to add the doorbell button ... No problems with the receiver part  :(

Comments

• fiekfiek Member
    edited October 2016
    https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/733

I have been patient for almost three months now, but it seems this issue has no priority
  • Oh goddammit!  :o 
  • @Annemarie could this issue be resolved? 

• @Annemarie could this issue be resolved? 

It's really unfortunate that nobody reacts. I have asked for an update on my github issue almost three weeks ago and still no reaction. 
  • I emailed support. I get a email back from @Stefan he told me that the doorbell is working at the office.. I replied back but no response back. 
  • fiekfiek Member
    edited October 2016
    Reemster said:
    I emailed support. I get a email back from @Stefan he told me that the doorbell is working at the office.. I replied back but no response back. 
    I tried everything, I even moved Homey to the hall way close to front door, still didn't get it paired.
  • I have the same problem. So it must something in Homey what's not working correctly.. 
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    edited October 2016
    or with the doorbell, like mentioned in the bug-report?
  • or with the doorbell, like mentioned in the bug-report?
    If that is the case why is the doorbell receiver working with the button perfectly.. 
  • or with the doorbell, like mentioned in the bug-report?
    My door bell was impossible to pair after the update to version 0.9.1 as I mentioned in my github issue. My door bell also works perfectly with the receiver. 

There are three people who confirmed that the door bell is not working now. Myself, VanillaSky and Reemster

• Still not working after reinstall of the Alecto app and update to 0.10.7. Have missed a few deliverymen at the door Ironically they were for example supposed to deliver 2 klikaanklikuit doorbells  :'(
  • Reemster said:
    I emailed support. I get a email back from @Stefan he told me that the doorbell is working at the office.. I replied back but no response back. 
    @Reemster.. Did Stefan reply?
  • @fiek No, unfortunately ... i also send a message to @Annemarie (5 days ago) if see can look at it, but also no reply ..  :( 

• fiekfiek Member
    edited October 2016
    BasKiers replied on my Github issue that it cannot be reproduced and that he suspects it's a range issue, but I already tried putting Homey near the door bell, that didn't help.
  • Range issue ? That's not the problem, because I hold the button doorbell 1cm from homey when I try to pair it  :D maybe a idea to send my door button to athom office ...   :|
  • Jep range is not the issue
  • I suspect it has something to do with the Alecto app or the Homey firmware
  • Is there anyway to check if homey receives the pairing signal from the door bell and if Homey is in listening mode?
This discussion has been closed.