This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Cresta

klaasklaas Member
edited October 2016 in Archive
Please  can u support Cresta 3 channels sensors .

Comments

• Is it 433?
    Then this can help u maybe
  • Ik ben ( zoals veel van mijn ict collega's ) overgestapt van de Homewizard naar de Homey, ik ben hier erg blij mee maar helaas worden nog niet alle apparaten ondersteund door jullie, die het standaard bij de Hw wel deden.
    Zoals de Cresta weer sensoren ( wx-  688 en de TX-320 ) en de rook sensors met een 433Mhz 1-weg en 868Mhz 2-weg communicatie. 
  • RocodamelsheRocodamelshe Member
    edited October 2016
    In dat geval is Homey nog in "public beta" en werkt nog niet alles "standaard".
    Homey met HW vergelijken is wel weer vreemd vind ik.
    Heb geduld, ze werken er hard aan om alles voor elkaar te krijgen voor iedereen.
  • Is it 433?
    Then this can help u maybe
    yep , i think so. but how to install these files ?
    I can't open the readme file 

Thnks 

grt Klaas 
  • The app works like a charm. But Please note. You have to run the app for i while so it can pick up the signals. After that you can add the devices. install it let it run for an hour and than add it
  • Try this.
    Thnks, a lot
  • tim1990 said:
    The app works like a charm. But Please note. You have to run the app for i while so it can pick up the signals. After that you can add the devices. install it let it run for an hour and than add it
    thnks
This discussion has been closed.