This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

App store problemen

Comments

• ErikBErikB Member
    edited October 2016
    Goede middag ,
    Jep weer een nieuweling die problemen heeft ;-)
    Ik heb dus het probleem dat ik geen enkele app kan installeren via de app store krijg de melding dat mijn software versie niet compl is hij draait op versie 10.3   echter als je bv via homey de fibaro app instal doet hij wel,,iemand een idee
  • Goede middag ,
    Jep weer een nieuweling die problemen heeft ;-)
    Ik heb dus het probleem dat ik geen enkele app kan installeren via de app store krijg de melding dat mijn software versie niet compl is hij draait op versie 10.3   echter als je bv via homey de fibaro app instal doet hij wel,,iemand een idee
  • Annemarie Moderator, Athom
    fooniac said:
    Just received my Homey. It updated to v0.10.3, but I'm unable to install any app. "This app is incompatible with your Homey software version". Tried logging out and in on both Homey and the App Store, restart of both Homey and browser, nothing works.
    Hi @fooniac, welcome to the community! There is a problem in Appstore that can cause this problem. Can you try to install the app via my.athom.com -> Add devices. Let me know if this helps you!
  • `that was all right..it is only via the app store
  • mbalik79mbalik79 Member
    edited October 2016
    Maybe the new app store is online this week, think it also will fix this problem