This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Problem Yahoo Weather

Hi

Can anybody tested please. I said to homey, ok homey, how is the weather? The answer is, wait a moment please, i wait over 1 hour but nothing happens. Can anybody tested please.

Thanks

Comments

• I have the same
  • Hi

Ok, thanks. Athom there is something wrong with this app, please repair this.

Thanks 
  • Today i updated homey and now says homey, wait a moment please (few seonds later) something went wrong try again please. Athom is this to difficult to repair this?
  • What version of the yahoo weather app do you have installed?
  • oliveolive Member
    edited September 2016
    Robin, yahoo 1.0.5 and homey with the newest version.
  • Wednesday I fixed the app (one of yahoo api's was shutdown) could you test again with version 1.0.5 and post the exact requests and responses? 
  • oliveolive Member
    edited September 2016
    olive said:
    Today i updated homey and now says homey, wait a moment please (few seonds later) something went wrong try again please. Athom is this to difficult to repair this?
    Robin, my yahoo is updated 1.0.5 and i tested for 20 minutes, how is the weather tomorrow, homey says, wait a moment please (few seonds later) something went wrong try again please! 
  • olive said:
    olive said:
    Today i updated homey and now says homey, wait a moment please (few seonds later) something went wrong try again please. Athom is this to difficult to repair this?
    Robin, my yahoo is updated 1.0.5 and i tested for 20 minutes, how is the weather tomorrow, homey says, wait a moment please (few seonds later) something went wrong try again please! 
    same here 
  • Found the issue, seems not to be in the app itself. We are going to look at it.
  • Robin said:
    Found the issue, seems not to be in the app itself. We are going to look at it.
    Great :)
  • Robin said:
    Found the issue, seems not to be in the app itself. We are going to look at it.
    @Robin no update
  • Is the issue still present? It appeared Homey couldn't resolve to a geo location, but that could not be fixed in the app itself. Could be that the wifi connection was having troubles, or the services behind the geo locaction manager.
  • Robin said:
    Is the issue still present? It appeared Homey couldn't resolve to a geo location, but that could not be fixed in the app itself. Could be that the wifi connection was having troubles, or the services behind the geo locaction manager.
    I tested for 5minutes and the issue is present.
  • @Robin ;
    The issue still present, with the latest latest firmware!
  • ThomasThomas Member
    edited October 2016
    @Robin ;The issue looks not part of the yahoo app but a generic homey problem. I don't have it installed (or any other weather app) and got the same reply (firmware 0.10.5). I have created this also as an issue in github https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/1019
  • Thomas said:
    The issue looks not part of the yahoo app but a generic homey problem. I don't have it installed (or any other weather app) and got the same reply (firmware 0.10.5)
    Buienradar has also problem!
  • oliveolive Member
    edited November 2016
    @Robin thanks for the update today, but the app dont work
  • @olive ;
    that is not good, could be a bit more specific?
  • olive said:
    Same problem @Robin ;
  • Strange, the app works over here obviously. Are you able to run the app from command line and post the debug logging after you've done some speech commands? That would help to pinpoint your issue.
  • @Robin ; Homey say, the google maps services are not responding few seconds later says yahoo weather are not responding.
  • @Robin ;
    See also github #1019
    I can run the athom-cli, but don't know how to start debug logging for this app. If you can give some instructions I can test it.
  • If you run the app using athom-cli (so; athom project --run), it will output all logging to your command prompt/terminal window. This can be valuable information for me!
  • @Robin ;
    is it possible to run this app installed from the appstore? We don't have access to the git repository afaik. 
  • Fix has been released to the app store! (v1.0.8)
This discussion has been closed.