This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

in the box

Today I received my Home after waiting more then 1 year.
When I opened the box I found also a envelope with 2 electronic pieces and a cable. I cannot find any info of these pieces.

Comments

• BumblezBumblez Member
    edited July 2016
    I assume those are the two Arduino modules... you probably checked the box on the website to add them to your order (back then)...

Additional information on the interface to these module should become available in the near future

• bumblez

Thanks for your answer. Strange that they shipped them but there is no info on the site or in the box.
    Will first start with the Homey
  • BumblezBumblez Member
    edited July 2016
    On the Kickstarter page this is called the "Geek Edition":

GEEK EDITION: You will receive Homey, plus two wireless transceivers, enough jumper cables to hook it up...

I know that early pre-orders were also able to upgrade to this Geek Edition (I think it was 10 Euro extra back then) to receive these two Arduino transceivers, but at some stage they ran out of stock and removed them from their website.
    If you didn't sign up for the Geek Edition back then when you placed your pre-order, then I don't know why they would include them.
  • I guess someone made an error and added them.
  • Those are the Pokemon Go Sensors for Homey. Homey will glow yellow when Pikachu  is near.