This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

What divices does homey support to switch lights for instance?

Hey there
I use a lot of klik aan klik uit divices as swich or dim functions. They work with a radio signal.
Most of it works fine but there are limits. Some times i need the amp to boost the signal.
Is klik aan klik uit supported by homey and what divices do you advice to use as swiches?
Kind regards

Comments

• It is supported. In one of the video's you can see Stefan adding a Kaku device to Homey. As to what devices are best, I wouldn't know. I really don't like Kaku, because they use a one-way protocol, without confirmations. But maybe someone else can tell you which work best. :-)
  • Thanks for you response. I sow some new devices with z-wave. Looks verry prommissing
  • I have been looking at Livolo or Lanbon wifi light swiches. The use the 433 RF band, just like Homey. But i dont know if the are compatiable.

Can someone pls give some advice.
  • The livolo switches look pretty nice. From what i read about it, it seems it is a but like kaku devices. They claim rfxcomm support , so i guess it is possible to use it with homey if the protocol is implemented.
  • Is there some progression on this item, i bought a livolo switch and its very nice but i can't control it?