This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Look at my awesome flow!!

Show and share your awesome flows!!

Comments

• 0burner00burner0 Member
    edited July 2016

Made one for my general alarm.
    My setup is location based bij ifft. But we have a cleaner so she has to disable/enable the alarm also. I use NFC for this.
    For now I dont use a specific tag, but I will change this in the future.

For now this works for me and I can realy easy add alarm sensors, users and sounds.
    If you have any suggestions to make it better please post it, ore have any questions feel free to ask.

• @0burner0 what do you use as NFC sensor?
  • HomeyThijsDeJong said:
    @0burner0 what do you use as NFC sensor?
    Homey, for now. In a few weeks i get the keys for oure new house. Going to look to a other option then.
  • 2Be2Be Member
    Why another topic about showing your flow(s)? Please use search and reply to the existing topic. 
  • @0burner0 Looks good!!! I'm interested in the layout of your variables. Could you post them in a screenshot? And what to you use as sensors? Do they work at the moment? What do you use as geofence?
  • 2Be said:
    Why another topic about showing your flow(s)? Please use search and reply to the existing topic. 
    Couldnt find any, sorry  :|

@0burner0 Looks good!!! I'm interested in the layout of your variables. Could you post them in a screenshot? And what to you use as sensors? Do they work at the moment? What do you use as geofence?
    As a sensor I use fibaro multisensor. 
    For geofencing I use  ifttt.
    https://forum.athom.com/discussion/comment/25869/#Comment_25869

I dont know where to find a layout of the variables. 
    alarm  aan/uit.

For the iemand aanwezig status look at the topic above.