This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Voice trigger "Radio"

I have made a flow trigger by using the voice command "radio luisteren". As I ask this to homey he turns on the radio on my reciever, but he also triggers something to play the radio on the internal speaker. Is there any way to change this?

Comments

• casedacaseda Member
    Change your voice command to something else, there is no way to stop build in commands now. 
  • Yes but what else can I use for the radio. Everything gets very difficult so, why not disable the build-in commands?  Maybe an option for the future. .
  • mbalik79 said:
    Yes but what else can I use for the radio. Everything gets very difficult so, why not disable the build-in commands?  Maybe an option for the future. .
    I would like this as well @emile. Not only for radio, but also for listening music (I have voice trigger 'start music', which always results in 'No media apps installed', while I just want to turn on my receiver and start a playlist on Kodi (which btw also works).
  • Or say: "QMusic" or "538"
  • Or say: "QMusic" or "538"
    Ok, that's the best option. I will make several flows for each musicstation
  • I tried that, but than qmusic or 538 is playing out of homey's internal speaker
  • Then am curious what ur flow looks like.
  • MarcoWijkMarcoWijk Member
    edited June 2016
    mbalik79 Question: How do you manage to play a radiostation thru homey? Is it playing the station or songs called "radio", "qmusic" or "538"?

Never mind, i missed the KODI bit.. :blush: