This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Homey v0.8.38

EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
edited June 2016 in Archive
Homey v0.8.37 + v0.8.38 has just been released to experimental users.

Changelog:
  • Added `getName`, `getClass` and `getCapabilities` methods for drivers
  • Added a notification icon when Homey is not connected to the cloud
  • Fixed a bug where speech in a Flow would not be spoken back to a smartphone
  • Fixed a bug where devices would lose their zone
  • Fixed a bug where apps installed using `athom project --install `would be deleted after a reboot
  • Improved Dutch translation
  • Various improvements
  • Fixed a bug where speech didn't trigger from a Flow
  • Fixed a bug where Device settings were not accessible when a device was unavailable
Enjoy your weekend, and please report any issues here: https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues

Comments

• Yay, upgrading right now!
  • jordenjorden Member
    • Emile said:
      Homey v0.8.37 has just been released to experimental users.

Changelog:
      • Added `getName`, `getClass` and `getCapabilities` methods for drivers

<3 
  • EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    An issue has already been found. Making Homey say something from the Flow Editor is broken (can not read property 'session' of null)
  • aloftaloft Member
    Emile said:
    An issue has already been found. Making Homey say something from the Flow Editor is broken (can not read property 'session' of null)
    Only from within the flow editor (when testing?) or also when executing based on the trigger?
    aloft said:
    Emile said:
    Only from within the flow editor (when testing?) or also when executing based on the trigger?
    Both. It's already fixed, building 0.8.38 now ;-)
  • edited June 2016
    Hmm that exclamation mark is also there when you connect directly to your homey (i.e directly to the local ip adress).
    Is that intentional?
    Hmm that exclamation mark is also there when you connect directly to your homey (i.e directly to the local ip adress).
    Is that intentional?
    Which exclamation mark, that the cloud is not connected? In that case, the cloud really isn't connected. It shouldn't matter from where you visit Homey.
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    • Fixed a bug where apps installed using `athom project --install `would be deleted after a reboot
    Great, confirmed, after the upgrade all my CLI-installed apps are still there, also after a reboot !
  • Emile said:
    Is that intentional?
    Which exclamation mark, that the cloud is not connected? In that case, the cloud really isn't connected. It shouldn't matter from where you visit Homey.
    Yes that one. Did not have the exclamation mark when i connected through my athom. 

Ok... logged in again locally and it is gone.
    Yes that one. Did not have the exclamation mark when i connected through my athom. 

Ok... logged in again locally and it is gone.
    It was probably still connecting :-)
  • Will you release 0.8.38 when it's built? If so, I'll wait - if not, I'll live with a quiet Homey for a while :smile: 

• cautjecautje Member
    @Emile will you release 0.8.38 today?
  • spoellyspoelly Member
    edited June 2016
    @Emile i see strange things with the update procedure.
    - My homey does not see updates (i think)
    - When i let homey search for updates (when automatic turned off) it found .37 and the installation button becomes grey with a message "bezig met installeren" (nothing is happening) only after a reboot i can click "install"

Is this known issue?
    had this also with .35 and .36
  • just updated without any problems

good work @Emile ;
  • spoelly said:
    - When i let homey search for updates (when automatic turned off) it found .37 and the installation button becomes grey with a message "bezig met installeren" (nothing is happening) only after a reboot i can click "install"

Is this known issue?
    For me this has been like this for a long time.
    I just reboot Homey and check for the update again and you'll be able install then
    Yes, 0.8.38 will be released in a bit
  • spoelly said:

Is this known issue?

Same here, also had this on previous versions
  • Same here. Have to reboot te be able to install the update
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    Same here. Have to reboot te be able to install the update
    For the first time I didn't have to do that :)
    And v0.8.38 is out! :)
  • cautjecautje Member
    THX!
  • Emile said:
    And v0.8.38 is out! :)
    :)
  • edited June 2016
    Maybe it's just me, but I can not add new Z-Wave device. Lingers on learning.

Even with 0.37 and 0.38

Update 18:18 PM: Successfully add after seven times pushing the learning mode.

• Fire69Fire69 Member
    Emile said:
    Homey v0.8.37 + v0.8.38 has just been released to experimental users.

Changelog:
    Enjoy your weekend, and please report any issues here: https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues

Think this bug is still there.
    When I use my phone to ask the gps-trace app where my car is, the answer comes through Homey instead of my phone.
    I'll post it on github.
  • i use better speech in all my flows. 
    all my speech from the then do in the flows come from the homey speaker and not the phone.
    Can be because of better speech, cant test because i only use better speech in my flows.

And btw , slack is down
  • Fire69Fire69 Member
    Hm, just made a github issue, but now I'm thinking it might be because the app doesn't use the speech-session option yet...

btw, slack is ok here.
  • mruitermruiter Member
    edited June 2016
    even slacks own status api is saying, woepsie i cant even reach the api, we have trouble
    youre sure youre not posting offline ?

1955 its online again
  • Fire69Fire69 Member
    Didn't seem like it but probably was then :smiley: 
  • JaxcJaxc Member
    mi-light seems to be broken??
  • mvtk1990mvtk1990 Member
    edited June 2016
    My issue 630 is away from view.
    I've created a new one to remind @Emile
This discussion has been closed.