This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Fibaro Flood Sensor 12V powered

Hi all

Trying to connect 3 Fibaro flood sensors powered with 12V to Homey. Interview is ok, connected as sensors. But they are always broken/not showing data. Only when i disconnect the power supply and connect them in battery mode, are working.

Someone with the same problem or maybe with solution? @Taco ?

Tnx
Viktor

Comments

• jordenjorden Member
    Same here with battery powered. I am waiting for the rewrite Emile is working on. 
  • viktorviktor Member
    Tnx @jorden 

Waiting for the rewrite to, but tried to install some sensor until than.
  • do you all have the flood sensor working? 
    I try now for some time to get mine Fibaro Flood Sensor (Z-Wave Plus) working.
    I can add the sensor without any errors, but than i can't do anything with it. No data is shown insight homey and therefore i can't make any flows with it.

I did add a fibaro wall-plug and the Fibaro Motion Sensor (Z-Wave Plus) without any problems also but they working just fine.

Do i have to adjust some settings or am i missing something? :-/ With the wall-plug and motion sensor i did not adjust any setting and they work as i wrote fine:-)

thx
    patrick
  • @glijie working here

• glijieglijie Member
    edited November 2016
    strange, same settings over here en this is how it looks for ages.

what i tried to get it to work is:
    • removed other z-wave devices
    • only tried the flood sensor
    • pulled homeys plug for more then 10 min.
    and each time it looks like that the first time there is some communication and then it ends and erverything stays as it is.
    I can change settings and save them. i tried different settings and just the same settings as above, no results :-(

• casedacaseda Member
    edited November 2016
    @viktor what version do you got, since there is no sabotage alarm?
    you must have an old app version?

@glijie does the sabotage/wateralarm work? and only the temperature not?
  • @caseda ;
    nothing works. everything is freezed.

• viktorviktor Member
    edited November 2016
    Hi @caseda ;
    I have non + device (2.5) and the 1.0.16 app. And tamper off, maybe is this why is missing.
  • @glijie ;
    no settings need to be changed at least.
    i will look into it tomorrow, find it kind of strange that it is not doing anything, what is the distance to homey? or nearby powered z-wave device.

can i ask you what version of the app you are running, and what homey version, already updated to 1.0.1?
    and if you already tried to re-include it to homey, maybe something went wrong during the pair

@viktor ;non + version has tamper as well, that's why i think it is a bit strange :tongue:  normally it will give you an error "invalid capability" because there is a capability in the driver (tamper) but not on your device., but as long as it works :+1: 

• @caseda ;

updated homey today to 1.0.1 and the fibaro app is also the latest version v1.0.16
    i also re-included the sensor today without any errors and there is no difference, still no communication after flooding or moving the sensor or any temperature indication.

the sensor is about 1.5 meters from homey and a powered wall-plug.

today re-installed fibaro app. and after the installation I moved the sensor and what i saw was that the flooding alarm went to No:-/  after that ,It looks like everything freezed again.

changing settings are possible though.

thx for looking into it

patrick

• Yes, its working, and i don't need the tamper. :+1: 
  • caseda said:
    @glijie ;
    no settings need to be changed at least.
    i will look into it tomorrow, find it kind of strange that it is not doing anything, what is the distance to homey? or nearby powered z-wave device.

can i ask you what version of the app you are running, and what homey version, already updated to 1.0.1?
    and if you already tried to re-include it to homey, maybe something went wrong during the pair

everything work great now with the latest fibaro app update today @caseda , thx for your effort!!
    Athom did found the issue today :-)

This discussion has been closed.