This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Fibaro Multisensor (Fab ID: 0x10f - Prod type: 0x800 - Prod id: 0x1001) no Motion

Hi,

I have included a Fibaro multisensor to homey (formerly connected to my domoticz)
Sensor ID: Fab ID: 0x10f - Prod type: 0x800 - Prod id: 0x1001

The sensors that homey detect are: Alarm, Temp and Lux. Unfortunately there is no Motion sensor.
I see someone else posted a picture of a multi-sensor with a different ID. (Fab ID: 0x10f - Prod type: 0x801 - Prod id: 0x1001).

Could this be  a bug or could i have done something wrong.

I have excluded and included the device with no succes.

Comments

• My sensor is working...... 

at least de motion sensor....... it looks like the temperatur en lux are not working

• Alarm is also triggered on motion. I have the same sensor, lux and temp work.
  • casedacaseda Member
    It depends on what version of the sensor you've got. 
    V 2.2-2.8 only have the general alarm which triggers on both motion and tamper
    V 3.2 (zwave plus) has them both separate.

The 2.2-2.8 version might have the alarms be separated when the new zwave api is done (including the Fibaro app) 
  • How does the lux trigger work.... for example....

2,200 lux
    of 2200 lux

i would like it to use to track if there is sun 

• casedacaseda Member
    edited June 2016
    @Erwin75 ;
    if you want to know which value way you need for comparing the lux that the sensor measures, then it is without any characters in between (so in your example the 2200 way)
  • nklerknklerk Member
    Weird, Ill wait for the new Zwave implementation before i continue.
This discussion has been closed.