This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Widget button

Recently received homey and is working better than I thought it would. Good job guys.
Does anyone know if there is an android widget button which would work to trigger a flow? Seems like a simple thing to do bit would be very useful.

Comments

• bvdbosbvdbos Member
    edited June 2016
    These are still under development. You could use pushbullet, pushalot or pushover meanwhile...
    edit: If these only work one-way I'm wrong... Then you'd better use tasker or IFTTT as mruiter says.
  • you could use the IFTTT  it can make nice buttons to switch tasks like app icons on android.
    Also poeple are using Tasker for it but is a bit more complex.

The pushes Bas mentioned are for notifications on phone and other devices if im not mistaken.
    Thats not what you are looking for.
  • mruiter said:
    you could use the IFTTT  it can make nice buttons to switch tasks like app icons on android.
    Also poeple are using Tasker for it but is a bit more complex.

The pushes Bas mentioned are for notifications on phone and other devices if im not mistaken.
    Thats not what you are looking for.
    Cool - "do button" on ifttt works.
  • Hi all,

I have been messing around with IFTT and Do Button for a while but i cant figure out how to trigger a flow.
    Can anybody explain me how this works? 

thnx! 
  • Hi all,

I have been messing around with IFTT and Do Button for a while but i cant figure out how to trigger a flow.

thnx! 
    Install IFTTT and follow the guide, its very simpel, i use it alot in my flows... with Netatma welcome, and my Flower power plants
  • Hi all,

thnx! 
    Need to use maker channel with do button. Ps you can only create do buttons on the mobile app for some strange reason and not on ifttt. In fact there's a video guide on the ifttt app.
  • Would be great if you could creat a speech trigger button without opening the mobile app
  • JPeJPe Member
    @niceonebrov have you looked at  https://apps.athom.com/app/com.internet
    easy commands from your brouwser