This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Forum slow in mobile devices

Greetings,
The forum topic "interactive flow editor" is very slow on mobile devices. It is hardly readable on both my nexus 5 and 7.
Any chance to fix this?

Comments

• Do you use Chrome as a webbrowser? Any editting/using/reading of these forums on chrome for me quickly rises CPU level on one core for this process. Seems like some bug in Chrome, this forum or my plug-ins. On mobile I never use it, but Chrome mobile might have the same problem. With firefox I have no problems. What browsers do you use?
  • Here i have no problems with Windows 8.1&Chrome nor with my Nexus5&Chrome.
  • @MarcoF: Also not for the mentioned topic? I didn't mention the slowness on my side, because I thought (and still think I guess) it's due to some plugin in Chrome here...
  • No, the topic loads on my Nexus within 1-2 secs and i think thats fast/OK and on my laptop thats the same.
  • So JaapPelt...there is only one conclusion...it's all a matter of perception. ;-) Sorry...
  • Chrome on my phone isn't very happy with this forum either.
    Just browsing topics is no problem, but typing a reply is nearly impossible.... browser becomes totally unresponsive.
  • No problem here on my Nexus 6 with Crome with replying
  • Good tot know it is just me. Perhaps I should upgrade tot a more recent build on Android 5, of have a look at my background apps. Thanks for checking.
This discussion has been closed.