This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Shipping time?

Hey,

Newbie question. I got an email saying that my homey shipped today... but have not received a tracking number (which the email warned about). My question: where are they shipped from, any experience on shipping times? I am located in the Netherlands :)

Jan-Bart

Comments

• bvdbosbvdbos Member
    Probably day after tomorrow but maybe tomorrow. If you login to the post.nl website you might see the package but even if it does not show on that site it might still be sent and arriving in time...
  • BumblezBumblez Member
    It also depends on how many Homeys are shipped in this batch. I believe that the batch that my Homey was in, was quite large, and it took PostNL 3 days to deliver my package. So either way, you should have your Homey by the weekend.

• WebsterWebster Member
    I'm also waithing for the Homey

so hopefully this weekend
  • jvreedejvreede Member
    thank you all for the info :)

• martijn1980martijn1980 Member
    edited May 2016
    I sent Stefan an email about this, as he told me that the Dutch customers should receive the track and trace code by Monday or Tuesday evening. I haven't received anything either. 
  • jvreedejvreede Member
    yeah, haven't received anything either (package or tracking)

But the mail indicated that this "could go wrong"

• Jup; I received an email from Stefan personally with a track and trace code. My Homey will be delivered today between 2 - 10 pm.
  • Welcome to the club and have fun with it  ;)
  • jvreedejvreede Member
    just got mine :)

• jvreede said:
    just got mine :)

Grtz!
  • Erwin75Erwin75 Member
    Still waiting for mine....... no track and trace code yet.....
  • phil_sphil_s Member
    my homey was delivered today and i live in germany near hamburg
  • brot84brot84 Member
    Glückwunsch dann können wir uns ja mal austauschen an Erfahrungen, hab im Moment 2 Homeys laufen.Viel Spass, 

Sorry for not that i dont write in english
  • phil_sphil_s Member
    Das können/werden wir auf alle Fälle machen! Leider komme ich wohl erst in ein paar Tagen dazu, da ich viel um die Ohren habe. Und ich will gerade am Anfang mit Muße und Zeit dran gehen. Melde mich aber sobald ich homey am Laufen habe. Versprochen!

In english: i am busy the next days and i will take time for starting with homey. So when homey runs i come back and we can talk and help each other.