This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Help with flow

I have a klikaanklikuit doorbell. When it's pressed after sundown i want it to light up and switch off, become brighter for a short period and return to dimmed. 

How can I make the flow for a certain period sat 10 minutes and than back to normal?

Comments

• casedacaseda Member
    Easy, use 2 cards for the light:

[IF] doorbell is rung
    [AND] it is dark
    [THEN] set brightness to 100%
    [&] set brightness to 25% (with delay of 10 minutes, right hand corner the small clock) 
  • blusserblusser Member
    how can you check the current value of a variable (use for speech-output for example to troubleshoot)?
    so for example the variable dark, can be true of false or even a numeric value

• casedacaseda Member
    If you are using the default logic app it is only possible by letting homey speak the value. (when the notifications work again you can do it also with notifications to your phone.) 
    You can do this by adding
    {{$VARIABLENAME}}
     to the card

You will need the better logic app to see it in a list kind of fashion, they do not communicate with each other directly though. 

The default logic should be updated in the very near future to (hopefully) be like this as well. 
  • Ok thanks. I'll give it a try
This discussion has been closed.