This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

KLIKAANKLIKUIT deurbel acdb-7000bc

cautjecautje Member

This Wireless doorbell still does not work in .34 homey does not see it.
Anny tips to get IT work?

Thx!

Comments

• Wait......Athom nows about that. Reported it a few weeks ago.....so wait for a fix.....
  • cautjecautje Member
    Thx!
  • ReflowReflow Member
    cautje said:

This Wireless doorbell still does not work in .34 homey does not see it.
    Anny tips to get IT work?

Thx!

Are you sure that your doorbell isn't defect? I have exactly that doorbell working on Homey since I installed Homey for the first time..
  • cautjecautje Member
    On homewizard is is stil working fine
  • cautjecautje Member
    How dit you connect it?
  • MichaelMichael Member
    It's working fine over here. Just add the doorbell and press it. 
  • cautjecautje Member
    That does not work, other Wall switches work Fine
  • cautjecautje Member
    Dit you add It as doorbell?
  • MichaelMichael Member
    edited May 2016
    cautje said:
    Dit you add It as doorbell?

Yes, but I also have to admit that as of .34 KaKu is totally destroyed :smile: 
  • cautjecautje Member
    In All other Version IT did not work, strenge that it works with your homey
  • posthokposthok Member
    edited May 2016
    Kaku is working great after unplug power and restart. Also the doorbel is working wel.
  • kastelemankasteleman Member
    edited May 2016
    After reading the above posts i decided to give it a try with the latest firmware and gues what?
    It is recognized this time. Succesfully added the doorbel  :D
  • ReflowReflow Member
    Only problem I have with the doorbell and .34 is when someone press the doorbell it sends 20 push notifications and 20 MP3 sounds.. Anyone having this same issue since .34?
  • Reflow said:
    Only problem I have with the doorbell and .34 is when someone press the doorbell it sends 20 push notifications and 20 MP3 sounds.. Anyone having this same issue since .34?
    Got the same issue, fixed it with an extra flow and a boolean better logic variable.
  • ReflowReflow Member
    Phuturist said:
    Reflow said:
    Got the same issue, fixed it with an extra flow and a boolean better logic variable.
    Do you mind showing how exactly you made this trick? My wife gets crazy when someone is at the door haha
  • After reading the above posts i decided to give it a try with the latest firmware and gues what?
    It is recognized this time. Succesfully added the doorbel  :D
    Only problem now: no devices visible in ios app. snik... :'(
  • Reflow said:
    Phuturist said:
    Reflow said:
    Do you mind showing how exactly you made this trick? My wife gets crazy when someone is at the door haha
    I'm away from home and my Homey crashed so I can't give screenshots. But is something like this:

Flow1: if doorbell rings and doorbell boolean is false then set doorbell boolean to true.
    Flow2: if doorbell boolean is changed and doorbell variable is true then play sound and set doorbell boolean to false after 5 seconds (using the delay).
  • ReflowReflow Member
    Thanks going to try it :smiley: 
  • cautjecautje Member
    Still nothing, homey one meter away from the bell.

When i openend it there is a code weel inside, is this already supported?

• cautjecautje Member
    on homewizard is works fine
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    Ah, that's it.... Codewheels are old-school KaKu, they're not supported yet....
  • cautjecautje Member
    ok, strange that is seems to work at some users
    THX!
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    It must be a different version...
  • cautjecautje Member
    Yes, that will bee it
    I will wait for Athom to fix it.
  • cautjecautje Member
    Stll strange, on githut i read this, someone can connect but has other problems.

Homey repeats voice three times instead of one with KaKu doorbell. #589

What is your Homey version (Settings → System)?

What did you try to achieve?
    Homey should animate the LED ring and say "There is somebody at the door" when my KaKu doorbell has been pushed.

Please include detailed steps how we can reproduce the issue
    Use the KaKu ACDB-7000BC
    Create a flow:
    When
    The doorbell is pressed
    Then
    Animate: Pulse
    Say something: There is somebody at the door.

What was the result?
    When the doorbell is pressed Homey says "There is somebody at the door" three times in a row instead of just one.

What did you expect as result?
    I expect Homey to just say it once.

• PhuturistPhuturist Member
    edited May 2016
    cautje said:
    Stll strange, on githut i read this, someone can connect but has other problems.

Homey repeats voice three times instead of one with KaKu doorbell. #589

What is your Homey version (Settings → System)?

What did you try to achieve?
    Homey should animate the LED ring and say "There is somebody at the door" when my KaKu doorbell has been pushed.

Please include detailed steps how we can reproduce the issue
    Use the KaKu ACDB-7000BC
    Create a flow:
    When
    The doorbell is pressed
    Then
    Animate: Pulse
    Say something: There is somebody at the door.

What was the result?
    When the doorbell is pressed Homey says "There is somebody at the door" three times in a row instead of just one.

What did you expect as result?
    I expect Homey to just say it once.

You have an older version, mine does not have a code wheel and connects fine now. I do have the issue that it triggers a flow multiple times. 
  • Phuturist said:
     But is something like this:

Flow1: if doorbell rings and doorbell boolean is false then set doorbell boolean to true.
    Flow2: if doorbell boolean is changed and doorbell variable is true then play sound and set doorbell boolean to false after 5 seconds (using the delay).
    Works like a charm here with 0.8.32
  • What type number is on your doorbell?
    I guess it is a CBD-6500 ?
    They transmit other signals than the newer ... they are not compatible.

http://www.klikaanklikuit.nl/service/gebruiksaanwijzingen-software/
  • Doorbell is not working in flows. Some times it does some times it doen't. When pairing with Homey had to press i severall times before recognizing. Is this still under construction or waiting for a bugfix. I want lights to switch on
  • ReflowReflow Member
    I still seem to have the problem that the doorbell sends 20 "then" commands on 8.35. What about others? And better logic is still not saving variables so i can't seem to fix this issue :neutral: