This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

KAKI\CoCo App makes Homey unresponsive..

DenWDenW Member
edited May 2016 in Archive
Hi,

Yesterday I upgraded to firmware 0.8.34. After that I thought I'd install the KlikAanKlikUit app (V.1.1.2) from the Homey store, meaning to purchase a KAKI switch to install in my garage. Installation went OK, but after some time, Homey became unresponsive. It would not show its interface in Chrome nor would it respond to voice. I rebooted Homey and went to sleep.
This morning however, Homey was unresponsive again. After rebooting Homey again (power off\on) i could access the web interface, but after clicking for a couple of minutes Homey froze again. 
Decided to reboot Homey and see if I could disable the KIKA app in the time I have before Homey froze up, which worked fortunately. After disabling the KAKI app Homey now keeps running as it did before the KAKI app installation, no freezes for a more then an hour now..

Just FYI..
DenW

Comments

• posthokposthok Member
    turning off kaku, power off homey, power on homey after a couple of minutes. Now turn on kaku again and give it another try. Worked for me.
  • ModBreak:
    This post / discussion is deprecated and therefore closed.
    Please search the forum for a recent discusstion. 
    For questions or if someone disagrees, please contact me or one of the Community moderators.
This discussion has been closed.