This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Status of voice control?

Can anyone tel me the status of voice control ?
No matter wat i try , reset, learning, no learning, different voice, different language nothing works.

Comments

• bvdbosbvdbos Member
    Did you do a full recovery (holding upside down etc) with deleting all data and then proceed without voice-training. For me voice went from 250 false positives to 0 false positives per hour. In the next GW @Athom plans to delete all user-trained triggers...
  • markmgmarkmg Member
    Tried everything it's complete useless dosnt understand a thing my girlfriend or I say, it responds on my dog barking sometimes
  • Fire69Fire69 Member
    Have you tried with the Android app?
    Works 90% of the time for me.  With Homey I get maybe 5%...
  • markmgmarkmg Member
    Unfortunatly i dont have a andriod device, i use windows and Ios
    That was also a question when will homey be more compatible with other devices, browsers ?  to buy a andriod device only for controlling homey is a step to far for me.

Voice control isnt something i would use if there were other supported devices, but its the only one at the moment if you dont have a andriod device

its still useless like this for non android users
  • jordenjorden Member
    IOS app was submitted to Apple earlier this week I think.
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    Couple of weeks ago already, they had additional questions and need access to an actual Homey...