This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Homey does not respond to any commands or flows

Yesterday i needed to restart homey for 2 times again. Homey does not respond to any commend like a flow, speech, app, my.athom, or a connected remote control. Homey still sees the connected devices including the lights etc, but you can not control it. (the button is like "grey") You can not control anything and homey does not follow up a flow. Even the most simple automatic flow where I'll turn the ledring off at a certain time just does not work anymore. I have to restart homey before i can control my lights (and otcher connected devices) but a few ours later it does not respond again.

I use COCO (klik aan klik uit) but i does not look like thats the problem because homey does not respond to flows or other devices which not use coco.

Does anyone have the same problems ?

Comments

• Which firmware is your Homey on? What is the amount of freemem reported under System\Stuff for geeks? Which apps do you have installed?

Can you share your led ring test flow with us?
  • Homey firmware is 0.8.29. Freemem amount is 5222400. And i only have the apps "Better logic, klikaanklikuit, Marantz and synology surveilance station (but synology app not in use).. Here are the "simple flows" and a example of a light i can not control anymore until i restart homey. When it does work i can control the light by clicking on it to turn it on or set the brightness, but now it is grey and you can`t clik it.

• How did you pair "Keuken groot licht"? And how are your other lights doing?
  • All the lights are connected with coco (klik aan klik uit). Connection made by copy the coco remote buttons or directly using the connecting page within homey. When homey does not listen anymore, it effects all the connected devices/lights. But also flows or commands without any device like the ledring won`t work anymore. After a restart it will work for a few ours.