This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Somfy Up / Down, but no stop card in flow-editor

Hi

In the flow editor I can't select 'Stop' the blind from moving, only, open or close.
In the devices-editor, clicking on the tiny settings button in the added device, I can click on Up/down and also on the stop button.

Why I'm I missing that in the flow editor?

I want to be able to close the blinds, and use the 'CountDown' app to stop moving the blinds in the direction they were going after, lets say, 10 seconds, that's half way closed.

Athom, would you be so kind to add this?

Great
Thanks !
Yves

Comments

• petpet Member

+ 1

I hope so, I have  14 off them.

Thanks

Pet

• BasPostBasPost Member
    edited April 2016
    I have a "My" button on my Somfy remote, between the up and down, it is used for a favorite position. This "My" button isn't selectable as a card in the flow editor either. Can this be added?  
    see comments:  
    https://apps.athom.com/app/com.somfy
  • JonJon Member
    +1 for both! 
  • When adding a Somfy device it would be nice if we could also choose for a RTS terrace sunscreen. The point is I have it working with Homey (added as a window sunscreen) but the logic (in flows) open/close is opposite to window blinds.

A window sunscreen would be closed rolling down the blind, but a terrace sunscreen would be closed rolled up!
    The buttons in the cards are correct today, it is just flow open/close logic that is opposite.

Would be nice when adding a new device we could also choose for pairing a terrace sunscreen (window screens only today) and have the correct open/close logic in place in the flows.

Should be a minor update in the app to add the RTS terrace sunscreen choice with adjusted flow logic ;)

Thanks for this good app!

This discussion has been closed.