This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Flow to controll the temperature using a Fibaro Sensor with Donfoss Thermostat

I tried to make it working , but it seems I need some help. I would like to set up a flow where the Fibaro Sensor is used for temeratur measurment and controlling the Danfoss thermostat. In addition the temperatur should be set to 22° between 7:00 - 22:00 and to 18° during the night. So far I did a flow without taking the time into consideration. My question is does my flowes make sense or is there a better logic? And how can I bring the time in here?

Comments

• Could this be a start? I don't have a Danfoss, but I could be a start.

• I don't understand your flow I think. There's people in your house who set the temperature to 25 and as soon as this has any measurable effect, you want the temperature set back to 22? Otherwise, why not just set the temperature, the setpoint won't change if the actual temperature changes?
  • VagabondVagabond Member
    edited April 2016
    What I miss with my Donfoss is the option to say "switch thermostat on" and "switch thermostat off". In principle I want a flow which sets the room temperatur to 22° during day and 18° during night (measured with the Fibaro)

My problem is that the temperature measured by the thermostat is not reflecting the room temperature. Therefore the Sensor is the reference for the temperature and in case the temperature is below 22°, switch on the heating till the 22° are reached.