This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Z-Wave: Fibaro multisensor

Hi all, 
i know this topic was discusees before, i just cant really get my flow working.
i have a Fibaro motion sensor, and i applied it to the wall in the hallway.

now what i would like to do is:
If lux = below 25 lux
and there is movement
then switch on a kaku
until movement(general alarm) has ended.

does anyone have this working?

Comments

• aloftaloft Member
    Yes:

When luminance change -> store lux in BetterLogic value "lumen"
    When generic alarm is on AND BetterLogic lumen lower than 25   Switch on Kaku
    when generic alarm is off > Switch off Kaku

You add all kinds of more intelligence to it : only switch off when Kaku was switch on. You can add CountDown timers to delay switching off kaku.  But basically , above flows will do what you'd like to do. 

I have this working (although with a Hue light and a delay in switching off) for quite some time. Works perfectly after finding the correct 'lumen' setting to have Hue switch on when needed.

• i have this, but it is not working  :(
    lux.PNG 101.4K
  • aloftaloft Member
    Are you sure the generic alarm is turning on when movement is detected? Look at your 'Devices tab' , click on "Fibaro Gang" and make some movement. You should see the generic alarm icon go from black to red. 

Where does the "Lux" come from?  I think you need a separate flow to get the Lux recorded in a variable. 
  • TedTolboomTedTolboom Member
    edited April 2016
    @Ziglar In this flow, you are using the generic alarm (motion sensor) to trigger a flow where the and condition is that the lux value (which is empty) is smaller than 25...

Exchange the generic alarm trigger by the "The Luminance changed" card of the same sensor, and it should work (basic flow to trigger on light intensity)

The suggestion @aloft did in the previous comment, is to implement 3 different flows in combination with some BetterLogic variables. It is not possible to combine it into 1 flow

Flow 1: When luminance change -> store lux in BetterLogic value "lumen"
    Flow 2: When generic alarm is on AND BetterLogic lumen lower than 25   Switch on Kaku
    Flow 3: when generic alarm is off > Switch off Kaku

• i created a betterlogic:

then i created a "get lumen" flow:

then i created a "movement"flow:

that seems to work!!!
    thanks for the help!

(felt like the need to share the flows)
  • extra flow to turn it off:

• scoczscocz Member
    My generic alarm is constantly on. How can I fix this?
  • when i had that, i disconnected the fibaro from homey.
    then i added the fibaro , in report group 3.

This discussion has been closed.