This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Fun with Lego dimension and Disney infinity toys

B) 

Comments

• Nice! Did you make an app for that?
  • If NFC-TAG: XX:XX:XX:XX:XX detected, then say ".........."?
  • LOL, someone was very bored. I like it!
  • That's awesome! So simple, yet entertaining.
  • did the same thing with nfc tags for playing music on my radio as the voice commands don't work for me most of the time.

• Its so simple, just wanted to test the NFC reader and the toys where already next to the homey.

I created a new flow named Detect NFC id:

Insert the NFC card in the When... column and set it to "a tag has been detected"
    Insert a Pushalot or pushover card in the ..then column and drag the nfc tag tag as messege text.

No start scanning all your toys. for every scan you will receive  a notification on your PC. Phone or whatever you use Pushalot or pushover.

Use the NFC:ID in a new flow and type an appropriate text message. i only did two toys because we have to many of them. it would take around 50 flows to have them all in :-S

Its funny that these also work and some of you might have some of the toys at home and can play with them.

an additional serve tip:

download the soundboard app. and use characteristic sounds from the movies.
    Why? because you can!
  • AppieAppie Member
    It's even easier to create a flow that speaks the ID of your NFC en then go to /manager/speech-output en copy-paste the ID from that screen...
This discussion has been closed.