This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

ios app

how long will it take before whe can play with the iphone app?

Comments

• It is supposed to be submitted to the app store this week, don't know it that's still on schedule...
  • And then it will take a couple of days at least for Apple to review it.
  • I'm actively working on this. All the native components are done (you have @JeroenVollenbrock to thank for that), and most of the JavaScript 'glue' (using React Native) is done as well. I'm still building some minor improvements, as well as putting in some new icons, but I really think we can have a first version submitted to Apple before the weekend.

Then again: I like to put quality before speed. The app is still too unstable and I want to have that resolved first ;) I understand your impatience, but your patience in this matter will be rewarded :)
  • Ok thanx for you efford. 

• @superice: Is it possible to build in the ios app and adriod from every flow a saparate button in a extra screen? Just like now is in the android-app with the devices. If I now want to activate a flow I have to go to chrome and have to click on test to run the flow. It would be nice if all the flow-buttons, per room, are visible in one screen and by clicking on them the flow will run.  
  • @superice: Is it possible to build in the ios app and adriod from every flow a saparate button in a extra screen? Just like now is in the android-app with the devices. If I now want to activate a flow I have to go to chrome and have to click on test to run the flow. It would be nice if all the flow-buttons, per room, are visible in one screen and by clicking on them the flow will run.  
    Good suggestion! This would be very helpfull indeed