This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

ANNA app

JulianJulian Member
The ANNA/Plugwise app finds and connects to my Anna without a problem. In the beginning it lost (and found) the connection quite some times but is now stable in .30. Only thing is that in the card it does not state any information (see screenprint) and when you want to change the temperature via the card it starts with 4 degrees and it swiping up with the mouse only takes it up .5 degrees at a time. Is this the way it should work (then the app needs a bit more work...) or is this a bug?

Also via a flow you can only change the temperature to a predefined temperature and you cannot say e.g. 'set Anna two degree's higher'. Is that due to the app or to the fact that Homey cannot convert text (yet) to integers?

Comments

• Has anyone tried to install the Anna thermostat, using the Anna & Plugwise App?

I can't get it working. When I try to install a device (Anna) on my Homey my Smile is detected and I'm prompted for the ID of the Smile. When I enter it and press on the login-button, nothing happens for about 10 minutes. And then after a while a popup appears with the message that I've entered the wrong ID (which isn't correct, the ID was OK).

Does anyone have experience with this or tell me what is going wrong here?

• RobinRobin Member
    Currently re writing the app, will release a major update soon!
  • What is possible with the app, to read and set the temperatuur? But kan it also turn on the pump of the CV?