This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

How often is your Homey offline?

This 'Can't reach the server' message is popping up several times a day during the last few days. 
It becomes annoying, especially because it's pretty cumbersome to lower the volume. 

Is it a local problem in my house or do you guys experience the same? 

Comments

• I never experience it.
  • Me neither but you can set a flow to turn down the volume...
  • JonJon Member
    edited April 2016
    Okay let's see if reconnecting it to my home's wifi will solve it. 
    But is there a way in the UI to start all over with the wifi networks available?
  • JonJon Member
    Unfortunately it seems that the only way of seeing and connecting to other wifi networks is to do a complete reset of Homey.... :( Or am I incorrect here (@Emile)?
  • Incorrect.
    Just hold your Homey upside down, let it count down, and do the initial setup.
    On setup.athom.com, you will then have the choice to do a full reset or not.
  • Have to admit it's a bit cumbersome. A setting somewhere would be nice.
  • JonJon Member
    edited April 2016
    I must say, I keep getting this issue. Every day at least once, my Homey 'can't reach its servers' and just loses connection. During these offline periods, when trying to reach my.athom.com I get the below message (although the led ring is on a normal status 'idle').

Anyone experiencing similar issues??
  • Jon said:
    I must say, I keep getting this issue. Every day at least once, my Homey 'can't reach its servers' and just loses connection. During these offline periods, when trying to reach my.athom.com I get the below message (although the led ring is on a normal status 'idle').

Anyone experiencing similar issues??
    I've got exactly the same error, when i try to add my girlfriend and she receives the email it says this error, the Homey app says this error, ...
  • The error is gone, everything works now :)