This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Wishlist

Is there someting like a wishlist where People kan see where  backers are working on ore what kind of apps they like  to have in there homey ?  For an example i like to control : green mounten grill
                                                                                                                       : home ventilation system 
Apps that are not in Athom's time line

Comments

• PandaPanda Member
    On Trello you can find which app community developers are working on https://trello.com/b/aYBmd9Ru/athom-s-public-timeline-for-homey

And I guess the best option is to create a separate thread for each device/service you want to have an app for.
  • I like to control my Domoticz. It would be great if someone is willing to write an app for that.
  • Why do you need domoticz? In time you can do the same (or more) with homey.
  • HansieNL said:
    I like to control my Domoticz. It would be great if someone is willing to write an app for that.
    I'm not sure either why you would want this in the long run where homey should be able to replace Domoticz. But for now I can understand it. I think it is already possible as Domoticz has an API you can talk to from Homey using the HTTP Request app.
  • HansieNLHansieNL Member
    edited April 2016
    @posthok: Domoticz on Raspberry Pi is very reliable and I'm very satisfied with it. Maybe I'll switch later to Homey.
    @Phuturist: I've read about HTTP Request app. I'm not familiair "yet" how to  use the Domoticz API.
  • Though it would be nice in the beginning to run domoticz besides homey. But still i have to wait till the 18th of april to do that.
  • I also have to wait till the 18th of april. So Still have time to check how to use the Domoticz API.
  • HansieNLHansieNL Member
    edited April 2016
    Thx. Seems not that hard to learn. Maybe I begin to understand how things works.
    I hope the voice recognition will be optimized asap. I have seen a live voice control demo from Lernhout and Hauspie maybe 15 years ago. So I'm surprised Homey is having problems with it today  :o
This discussion has been closed.