This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Woonveilig

Zojuist de Homey ontvangen... Ziet er top uit!

Probeer nu mijn WoonVeilig aan te sluiten, echter komt de Homey niet verder dan gebruikersnaam en wachtwoord. Hij lijkt nadat je op inloggen klikt niks te doen.. Iemand een idee?

Comments

• Hallo Martijn,

Bedankt voor het doorgeven van dit probleem.
    Ik ga morgen dit probleem onderzoeken en laat het weten zodra er een oplossing is.

Groeten, Freek
  • freekb said:
    Hallo Martijn,

Bedankt voor het doorgeven van dit probleem.
    Ik ga morgen dit probleem onderzoeken en laat het weten zodra er een oplossing is.

Groeten, Freek
    Daar moet je toch van houden zo'n 9 tot 5 mentaliteit op de eerste dag dat er een grote levering uit is. Toppers!
  • Geen haast hoor @tunf als het morgen maar is opgelost :wink:
    <3
  • @tunf geen 9 tot 5 mentaliteit hoor ;)
    Alleen kunnen we (helaas) niet alles tegelijk aanpakken!
  • MartijnMartijn Member
    edited February 2016
    @freekb ik heb nog een probleem met speech-input... Willen jullie dat wij "gebruikers" voor ieder ding een nieuw draadje aanmaken of alles binnen één topic?
    Ik kan in een flow geen input opgeven indien ik het microfoontje sleep naar IF (Als)

• @Martijn, maybe not everything needs a new topic, but at least pick one that relates to your problem.  i don't think Woonveilig has anything to do with a flow or microphone  ;)
  • @freekb, no hard feelings but i don't like to use smile icons if that tells the same as not using them. It was to get an reaction and i know it is impossible to fix all but as a hint / suggestion there are more and i think better words to use then for example;
    I will for sure look into that and hope to have a fix within a couple of days or perhaps tomorrow. Is about the same but more professional. Now we are on a small group in the forums it is oke but if it goes wild, and we all think it can be intepretate different then what you ment.
    Reading my lines back i know nou why dutch is so much better too type.
  • tunf said:
    @freekb, no hard feelings but i don't like to use smile icons if that tells the same as not using them. It was to get an reaction and i know it is impossible to fix all but as a hint / suggestion there are more and i think better words to use then for example;
    I will for sure look into that and hope to have a fix within a couple of days or perhaps tomorrow. Is about the same but more professional. Now we are on a small group in the forums it is oke but if it goes wild, and we all think it can be intepretate different then what you ment.
    Reading my lines back i know nou why dutch is so much better too type.
    Maybe when ur asking a question or have something to report, tell ppl in advance how to react so we wont hurt ur feelings. ;)
  • I still cant get past the login and password. Any known sollutions?
  • juroz said:
    I still cant get past the login and password. Any known sollutions?

hmm, strange, I have the 1st generation of Woonveilig which is working for a while now (including today), totally no problems. But... In the homey settings screen, I see the plugin, it is of course enabled, but I don't see the settings anymore? Also not after rebooting! Very strange...
  • Two years have gone by since this topic was started, and I am still not able to get any further than username/password. Is there a solution already?
  • @axel111 I had the issue a couple of years ago, I had to contact woonveilig and ask to change my account to  "The Gate Platform" account (whatever that might be). After that change I could connect to Homey.